Monday 4 July 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading!

It's Monday is a book meme by Sheila over at Book Journey. We share what we have read and what we plan to read next.

Last week I read;

When God Was A Rabbit - Sarah Winman. Bit of a slow week as this was the only book I finished. I loved it though. Another favourite for this year.

I am now reading;
Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. I just finished reading the chapters for week 6. Still enjoying it but there are a couple of things that are beginning to annoy me. Not enough to take away the enjoyment of the book. First few chapters for this week were quite horrific.


Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. I started this early last week and I thought I would have finished by now. Not that I am complaining as I am very much enjoying it. Not entirely what I expected but that's a good thing.

Next I plan to read;
Lullaby Town by Robert Crais. This is a book I picked up a few years ago and so I am reading it for my books I should have read by now challenge. Looking forward to it. Think it will be a nice change from all the other books I've been reading lately.

What have you been reading?

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Shantaram and I loved When God was a Rabbit!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all time favourite book is Anna Karenina. Have a wonderful week and enjoy your reading.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-46.html

    ReplyDelete