A very slow month for me reading wise although June itself seems to have passed far too quickly. Where did all those weeks go? Anyway, I didn't get much read so here is my list.
1. The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie - Muriel Spark
2. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - John LeCarre
3. Flowers For Algernon - Daniel Keyes
4. Fifty Shades of Grey - E. L. James
5. Travels With Charlie - John Steinbeck
6. The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde
The easiest one to list is my least favourite. Fifty Shades of Grey is one of the worst books I have ever read. I don't understand why everyone loves it. It's just so badly written. I have reviewed it so I won't go on about it. It is hard to pick just one favourite though so I am not going to try. All I will say that it is between Steinbeck, Keyes and Spark. I still haven't caught up with my reviews but I am only two behind. Whilst I am still on placement I have finished essays and exams so I should have time to do that.
I also have London by Edward Rutherford on the go. It's over 1300 pages so it's one I have been reading at home. I am loving it though. No other plans as to what I am going to read next. Has everyone else had a good reading month?