Sunday 14 October 2012
Nearly There! Last Readathon Update
End of Event Questionnaire;
1. Most daunting hour was probably right before I fell asleep around 7.30am. Think that's around hour 19.
2. Not sure I can recommend any books from this years pile. I think I picked ones that were far too long. The first Anne Tyler was my favourite though.
3. No suggestions for improvement.
4. The mini challenges seemed interesting although I didn't take part in that many.
5. I have read three and a bit books this time.
6. I read; A Patchwork World, Monday Mourning, Kingdom of the World.
7. Already mentioned my favourite book in question 2.
8. The book I enjoyed the least was the Skulduggery. Simply because I was at my most tired and it wasn't quite as good as the rest of the series. More disappointed than dislike.
9. No advice for future cheerleaders. Thought they did a fab job and they made me laugh (in a good way).
10. I doubt I will be able to take part over the next few years as my studies are getting heavier. If I had known how much my work load was going to increase I wouldn't have taken part in this one (had already taken in sponsorship).
FINISHED: I am so tired now. How did I manage the full 24hours and the stay awake reading for another two in April? Anyways, I am off for power nap. I will give my final update later. Well done everyone!